Incorporate a brown bag (grocery bag or kids lunch bag) into your design. Ideas: use a brown bag as the base for your card/creation, decorate a bag for a cute kids lunch, make a mini brown bag, create a border using brown paper bag? Be creative!
NEW RULES ADJUSTMENT! - You NO longer have to use Broken Box Stock graphics within your design. Any cards entered will be considered! However, we do encourage you to take a look at our digi-stamps and graphics at www.brokenboxstock.com :)
FREEbies for you!
Feel free to use our freebies! View our entire freebie collection here. Here is a special limited time offer freebie just for this challenge! - Our "Reading Toodle", click below to download for free.
Deadline: Thursday, September 6, 2012 @ 5:00pm
1) Follow the challenge's specific design criteria above.
2) To enter your card in the challenge, use our "inlinkz" link tool below.
3) No back linking.
4) Up to 3 entries per person.
5) Subscribe to our blog so you know if you win (and can claim your prize)!
6) We must have at least 5 entries to award a prize.
Thak you for the image. I usually read two books at the same time!
So cute! Thanks for the freebie. NOw I just need to go find a brown bag for the hallenge :)
Thanks for the great digi! As an avid reader myself, I definitely appreciate this gal!
Post a Comment