Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Coming Soon... "My Webily"


Just wanted to give everyone a sneak peek at a work in progress, "My Webily." Webilies are your must-have web family graphics for: blogs, websites, my space pages, scrapbooks, etc.

They will be offered in a generic form (previewed above) as well as: African American, Asian, Caucasian & Hispanic versions. Pets, sports, hobbies and other family accessories will be available as well!

My concept is that customers will "build" their custom "My Webily" with this wide variety of family graphics to choose from. - But funky, colorful, cartoony graphics... not your standard dull avatar found online. The graphics would be ideal on a family blog or website where they can express their true selves with characters that resemble family members and icons that symbolize each unique family.

So check back soon for the first Webily set to arrive at BrokenBoxStock.com!
PS: Feel free to email me with questions, comments and or suggestions on this new line of stock art :)

No comments: