Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Free "No Place Like Home" Digi Stamp

Our latest freebie is great for making new home greeting cards and change of address notes. :) Click our "No Place Like Home" digital stamp freebie above to download!

PS: Email us if you'd like YOUR home custom illustrated to use as a digi-stamp. For just $35, this includes a black and white digi-stamp version of your home in jpg format. All we need to get started is a photo of your home and $35. :)

Email us to share your creations featuring our clipart & digi-stamps!

9 comments:

Peggysue said...

This is a really neat house! Thanks for sharing.

Moments by Marla said...

Very nice!!! Thank you for sharing!

Ardilla said...

Thank you, nice house :)

Christine said...

I know I will enjoy coloring this home. And, I like your idea of using it for a "new home" card. Thanks for the gift.

Anonymous said...

Cute image.

TYFS

Student Mommy said...

Thank you :)

Sue said...

thank you so very much for sharing your art. I can't waite to use this adorable house.

Carol L said...

I have a friend who's a realtor and she's always asking me to make "new home" cards for her clients! This will be great for those requests! Thank you so much!!

Roberta said...

Great house. Wish I could move in.