Wednesday, March 09, 2011

FREEbie: Robin's Tune Digi-Stamp

Click the above image to download our latest digital stamp freebie, "Robin's Tune." This is what our cute little robin is singing...

Oh, little robin, where did you go?
I haven't heard you since it started to snow.

Winter has been so cold and so long...
I miss you - and your beautiful song.

But when I finally hear you sing...
I'll celebrate - that it is Spring!

And all through the month of June...
I'll dance - to your lovely tune!

But come late July, we'll have to say goodbye...
Away - to the south you’ll fly.

Copyright © 2011 Broken Box Designs, LLC.

7 comments:

Moments by Marla said...

Thank you for this adorable image and beautiful song. I just saw our first robin yesterday. Yea!

Jo Draper said...

Thanks for the very cute robin xx

Teresa said...

Cute! thank you!

Tina said...

Ein wunderschönes Freebie. Wunderschön gezeichnet. Vielen Dank dafür.
Liebe gGüße
Tina

Charlene said...

You poem is wonderful...thanks so much for sharing it. And thank you for the wonderful robin freebie.

Jacynthe said...

Thank you so much for this super cute little bird. Just made a card and posted it on my blog. You can see it here http://lifeinmycraftroom.blogspot.com/2011/03/digi-friday.html

Samantha said...

Thank you so much!! Very adorable!