Use a graphic from www.BrokenBoxStock.com to create a card/paper craft that incorporates something recycled/reused. For example: the card featured above uses a bottle cap as an embellishment. Clever, huh? More examples and ideas...
- Design your card on a piece of card stock from junk mail that you would have thrown away.
- Use a cardboard box to cut out cute embellishments like hearts, flowers, stars.
- Flip through old magazines to find material for your creation (images, patterns, background color, etc).
- Use newspaper in your creation.
- Cut up an old greeting card to embellish with.
- Basically just reuse or recycle something in your design!
Prize: $5.00 Gift Certificate to www.BrokenBoxStock.com
1) Use our clipart/digital stamps as the main design element.
2) Follow the challenge's specific design criteria above.
3) To enter your card in the challenge, use our "inlinkz" link tool below.
4) No back linking.
5) Up to 3 entries per person.
6) Subscribe to our blog so you know if you win (and can claim your prize)!
Below are some cards to inspire you!
Monica, one of our DT members, created recycled magnets using old chipboard and old sheet music. This creates a really cute, vintage-y look!
Joan, another one of our DT members, used old cardboard from packaging for the back of her card. You'd never know but what a great way to use what you might throw in the trash to save some crafting cash!